Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Our Family Tree"



Well the "Holidays" are over, hope everyone had a wonderful and memorable season. What a job taking down all of those Christmas decorations, it is almost as much work taking it down as it is putting it up. Many of you proably saw natural decorations being used this year such as the tree branches that were used in Pottery Barn and Ballard Designs. Well I just couldn't bring myself to throw those branches out. I had used the branches to display my vintage christmas ornaments by placing them in a sap bucket on a table behind my sofa. Sooo..... I decided to make a family tree. I just kept the branches in the sap bucket and I'm using clothes pins to display some of my family photos. So if you still have your branches or if you want to run out and get a branch or two, this is an easy way for a new and unique display in your home. If you don't want to use photos you could use old Valentine cards as Valentine's Day is approaching.

.....Check out these vintage photos of our family.....

"Our Grandparents on their Wedding Day"




No comments:

Post a Comment